[M3devel] Fwd: CM3 development Inquiry.

Michael Anderson michael.anderson at elego.de
Tue Jan 12 21:35:55 CET 2010

Hi All,

att.net has responded and promised to have us off of their blacklist
within 48 hours.
I'll inform Chris from another mail server.

Mike

--
Michael Anderson
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      michael.anderson at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194