[M3devel] aligned_procedures: suggest "closure_marker_size"

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 27 17:17:50 CET 2010

yes, but I think it is target-specific. IA64 would use 16 bytes.

It isn't even in library code, but generated code.

 - Jay

From: hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:57:09 -0500
To: jay.krell at cornell.edu
CC: m3devel at elegosoft.com
Subject: Re: [M3devel] aligned_procedures: suggest "closure_marker_size"

If we declare it as a 32-bit subrange it should just work, right?

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484