[M3devel] Another thing

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:22:39 CEST 2010

Not for 5.8.6. It is already done and the changes for Mika and you are in "head".

Maybe for the 5.9 release.

I'm not sure the distinction matters.
  I don't think many people are using OSF1 any longer.
  You have a working system.
  Modulo the inefficient exception handling, like all other platforms (with one exception).
  Will you be using it much/long?
  Maybe you can try building it yourself, and then stay up to date with CVS and rebuild/test?

Currently to do a "proper", "full", somewhat tested release requires recent Java 1.5 and sshd on a system.

The distribution format might change or optionally change in 5.9 so
we can provide a "full" albeit untested release for platforms we
don't have automation on.

 - Jay