[M3devel] CHAR vs. Ctypes.char?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 24 04:27:31 CEST 2010

oops...perhaps LOOPHOLE to "CHAR_star" or "char_star" not so bad.
  Program can read locally and decide quickly that basically char==CHAR and casting related to moving between them not so bad. If the types "really" change, it'd be to WCHAR or such and the LOOPHOLE to CHAR/char_star would still fail to compile.

LOOPHOLE to ADDRESS is what I'm avoiding.

?

Still, I like the idea of Text.FromCtypesChars() or such.