[M3devel] cm3ide and Chrome

Coleburn, Randy rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Sun Jun 27 13:27:41 CEST 2010

See my prior post instead.
--Randy

From: jayk123 at hotmail.com [mailto:jayk123 at hotmail.com] On Behalf Of Jay K
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:15 AM
To: ttmrichter at gmail.com; m3devel
Subject: Re: [M3devel] cm3ide and Chrome

Similar? stuff has been discussed.
 Like, Internet Explorer returning or continuing to run depends on if there is already an instance.
"start /wait" prefixed to the command line might help.

"When specifying the browser.." you mean cminstall?
  You might try manually editing c:\cm3\bin\cm3.cfg or c:\cm3\bin\config\NT386* after running it.
  cminstall is just making small edits to them.

 - Jay