[M3devel] bandwith

Dirk Muysers dmuysers at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 23:20:07 CET 2010

I don't know if other people have the same feeling, but I think that Messrs. Krell and Hosking
should keep their polemics to themselves and let the community partake only in the result of
a constructive consensus.

As a USER of the m3 compiler on windows, I find the recent developments scary, so I prefer to
stick to my installed rather old release (5.3.1 if memory serves, BTW the version number should
figure at a prominent place in every release.) I am afraid that M3 is going the way of fubar and I
am slowly loosing interest.

To make it work for all these different platforms seems a herculean task and rather pointless
endeavour. Why not use all that energy to try a radically disruptive strategy such as a platform
agnostic intermediate form targeting a JIT.

Let me apologize in advance to the whole community for the present fit of an old men's anger.
d. muysers