[M3devel] opencsw/cvs problem with spaces in time on command line

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 18 12:48:03 CET 2010

> And I think it _did_ run well some time.

It ran without error, I can see that.
But across a few days/builds, no changed.

http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/view/cm3-current/job/cm3-current-m3cc-I386_SOLARIS-opencsw-current10x/97/console

no changes detected
Deleting old artifacts from #95
http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/view/cm3-current/job/cm3-current-m3cc-I386_SOLARIS-opencsw-current10x/96/console
$ no changes detected
L?sche alte Artefakte von #94

Maybe I logged in around that time, and that caused something to change from German to English?
But the date format is the same either way.
 - We'll see if my updated cvs helps?
 - Maybe if you merely login it'll change back and that's it??
  (Great example of touching something and it breaks/fixes..but we don't know if that was it. It appears to pickup no changes
for a while, even in German, and there is another language change if you keep going back... I went all the way back to the
oldest retained build, it doesn't seem to have ever picked up any changes. We'll see with my updated cvs..I'd rather
write these wrappers in Python, of course. Or Modula-3. Or quake if possible. :) )