[M3devel] INTEGER vs. LONGINT vs. Target.Int in m3cg?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 1 12:17:23 CEST 2010

Huh? You mean hack, cross once, unhack?
I want to cross build as a regular occurence. The entire system.
I already do actually. But currently only enough to get cm3.
The problems occur if you try to build the entire system.
  Ok, right, I left one of the hacks in actually.
  Like TEXTs have a 2GB size limit or such.

"Regular" cross builds are normal in other environments these days.