[M3devel] INTEGER vs. LONGINT vs. Target.Int in m3cg?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 1 12:19:35 CEST 2010

Really? What technique was employed?
The current system doesn't work as I want. As most other compilers now do.
You mean maybe the .mc files were saved, copied, and cm3cg run on Alpha?
Right. In the past gcc didn't have such good cross building capabilities.
So that might have helped.
Now it does. Now cm3cg has no problem crossing arbitrarily.
But the cm3 frontend does.
A 32bit cm3 frontend can't handle sizes larger than 4GB.