[M3devel] small problems bring up new node

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 27 10:46:21 CEST 2010

Olaf, bringing up new nodes I think finds small problems in the automation.

new node: jaws1 which is Linux/x86
  (Rename it if you don't like it.)

initial install worked in one attempt, good:
http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/job/cm3-initial-install-LINUXLIBC6/4/

building cm3cg worked in one attempt, good:
http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/job/cm3-current-m3cc-LINUXLIBC6/67/

but building the rest failed, for lack of "last ok" build:
http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/job/cm3-current-build-LINUXLIBC6/147/consoleFull

I'm sure if I just copy stuff around it'll work.
Unless we need to start with a newer release,
which is a different matter if so.

This node was cloned from xlinux and I just changed the node
name and node to ssh to.

(The great thing about a C backend is all this testing
across every architecture would all but disappear..)