[M3devel] 5.8.6 LINUXLIBC6 breakage, kernel 2.6.23, glibc-2.6-4

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Thu Apr 7 21:02:19 CEST 2011

Remember that for mission-critical applications there's always user
threading..  I find that the system (up to and including the CVS head
and on both amd64 and i386 flavors of Linux as well as every other OS I
have tried) is very very stable with user threading.  I'm eager to use
pthreads again of course, for all sorts of reasons...

    Mika