[M3devel] State of threads? pthreads not safe to use on some platforms?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Apr 17 18:04:08 CEST 2011

Hi all:
And yet to more on this, the first on the implementation of mutex abstraction theory based on await construct:
http://www.cs.rug.nl/~wim/pub/whh233.ps.gz

And better than that I guess, this with Useful Guarded Commands of Dijkstra's language, this is really a good idea to use it inside the ESC checker since it's its internal AST rep:
http://www.cs.rug.nl/~wim/onderwijs/concurrency/dikt.pdf.gz

Thanks in advance: