[M3devel] About ARM µ-PC

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Dec 30 16:41:08 CET 2011

Hi all:
Sorry for the wrong text message but in fact what I wanted to let you know is that a Micro-Kernel has been worked out in Modula-3 for AIX, OS/2 and AS400 besides licensed for ARM and it resulted in a U$ 2 bn effort.
I guess if that's the case we would need to ask what about that project.
I hope its true, then it is sound to think on layering everything into it, including every OS mentioned here.
Thanks in advance