[M3devel] Fwd: Re: cm3-ide

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Fri Feb 18 09:32:46 CET 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded message from zeev.blu at gmail.com -----
     Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:03:38 +0200
     From: זאב בלומנצויג <zeev.blu at gmail.com>
  Subject: Re: cm3-ide
       To: Olaf Wagner <wagner at elegosoft.com>
       Cc: m3devel at elegosoft.com, m3-support at elego.de, moriah.moshe at gmail.com

Hi,
First, thanks for the quick reply.

I have tried to use the file you gave me, and some other files from that
site.
I have some questions:
1. If I understand correctly, the method of working with this compiler is
through the CMD in WINDOWS. Is not this language a IDE to work with?

2. When I tried to compile , I got a linking error:

" link is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file."

And then another error:

"... \cm3 \ bin \ cm3.cfg ", line 455: quake runtime error: link failed "

And finally I received:

" Fatal Error: procedure "m3_link" defined in "... \ cm3 \ bin \ cm3.cfg"
failed. "

Thanks for your help

zeev blumentzvaig

----- End forwarded message -----