[M3devel] new target? :)

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 25 00:12:21 CET 2011

Hi all:
yeah, but others had very distinct opinions in tis own right with two experimental projects:
http://sandbox.parc.com/parctab/csl9501/node6.html

and same house:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/origami/Origami1997c/

and prior another one which had experience with Trestle
http://www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/mobile93/kantarjiev.html

So even with the space limitations the systems run in Modula-3 technically better than any other implementation for its computing environment. Perhaps that is the point he computing paradigm and specially performance is vastly superior than those days to run something like Modula-3, but maybe more easy for Obliq nowadays.
Thanks in advance