[M3devel] elegosoft.com working?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 4 19:55:01 CET 2011

Hi all:
thanks for the info, some time after it went on again working, but still if there is some escalation issue because of the compiler checks specially with the computation time, like ESC and so, perhaps like in night builds, what would be the machine needs for that process and the results to allow?
Based on some experience like in compilers we would have access to the checks in more or less time if so I guess we would need optimization anyway at source level and execution level. Meanwhile more checks will likely to be introduced, so it would a balance of both needs.
Thanks in advance