[M3devel] JIT [WAS: Google Benchmark - anyone interested in an Modula 3 version?]

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 5 20:57:00 CEST 2011

Hi all:
yes, in that domain yes, but in the many ways of solving a problem, computers have a rather limited extent, therefore you can't expect such facilities, but for things like automating algorithm comprehension, this is a task of algorithmic learning.
A way of this ahs been proposed for a constraint language (e.g Juno),:
http://books.google.com/books?id=m-BQAAAAMAAJ&q=juno+algorithmic+learning&dq=juno+algorithmic+learning&hl=en&ei=R1oTTqStJ-Tg0QHf0sTHDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAA

Well that said, the idea behind of this is how to optimize the program, but to define a good type system implementable is important too, is good to have many kernel for doing that. Abadi-Cardelli is a good one, but certainly not the only one, Abadi Baby Modula-3 is yet another one, I can't understand, it should be be in the Modula-3 research reports, or in the bibliography, I will see, how about that.

Thanks in advance