[M3devel] Problems building CM3 from trunk.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Jun 6 04:40:49 CEST 2011

Hi all:
well I think we would need a good C hacker (very good), I guess all experience is welcomed, perhaps is good idea to think in mobility I believe many others are working towards that, perhaps is time to us to do it.

http://www.mobily.com.sa/wps/portal/apps-award

Modula-3 web apps and custom browsers I think idea is recycled here, every word I heard about mobile web is client, client for that, ...

If so perhaps that's not good enough so we may be start to think what is better to start with, anyway I have not heard of something like mobile web development environment and so if they like idea why not? The biggest effort would be in Arabic characters, I guess would need to fix that part of current WIDECHAR libraries again not in m3core, fortunately there is a lady who worked in DEC SRC and Professor in an University who worked with BIll Kalsow, she's expert in arabic language (see:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3504134.Violetta_Cavalli_Sforza
), it might that she can give us some help or a clue for interfaces. This idea is not bad at all since you surely know that internet has support now for that kind of url, we may have a hand on it. I have some indian friends as well, hopefully they may get some interest if so. My feeling is that they sort of like the language.

Thanks in advance for all your comments on that