[M3devel] helo everyone - videotutorials for modula3

felipe valdez felipevaldez at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:07:51 CEST 2011

in order to further illustrate my point, here are some examples:

modula3
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=modula3

<http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=modula3>modula2
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=modula2&aq=f

<http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=modula2&aq=f>surprisingly,
modula2 has more information available!

perhaps a short video explaining the motivation behind modula, and why to
use it instead of other languages, would be a useful asset, don't you guys
think so?

--
312-444-2124
301-578-7884