[M3devel] hardware/software sales.. AlphaServer DS10L, Tru64

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Thu Jun 30 03:35:54 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 09:55:34PM +0000, Jay K wrote:

>   > completely forgot the Win9* systems
>
>   That is probably best -- to just forget it.

I still have a working windows 95 system.  I turn it on once in a blue moon.
It dual-boots Windows 95 and linux.  If it would really be useful, I could try
Moduls-3-ing on it, but it is probably not be worth the effort.

>    > Finally a word about of Juno-2, if the most important of tools is that,
> there is a way to do it, I run it on cygwinb20, it runs smoothly,
> interesting tough to see it on a Chicago/PC!

I've never figured out waht Juno is supposed to do.  I tried running it once, and
it was most mysterious.

-- hendrik