[M3devel] m2tom3

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Fri Nov 18 18:25:22 CET 2011

Olaf, is there a place in the elego-hosted repositories I can put this?
I don't find it already present in my local copy of cm3.  Can I create
a new subdirectory, say in cm3/m3-tools or cm3/tools?

On this topic, I have a few library packages that might be useful
to somebody someday.  Would Elegosoft be interested in hosting them?