[M3devel] m2tom3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 23 17:08:55 CET 2011

Hi all:
if one were to rework MODULES INTERFACEs IMHO yes, would be useful, anyway, that should make no harm other's code (when appropitely veryfied at elast in ESC/Modula-3), when developing enough of libm3.  A Short term could be m3core RT INTERFACES as they developed as a standard Modula-3, which they declare "free to use and implement". I however don't know about other's companies codes, since they could offer just that for their purposes, but that's less central of the issue. For instance linking other FOSS could be approved by that change in order to break down even further dependence.
Inthe other side, DEC-SRC licence is pretty liberal, so it could be thought  as GPL-compatible, which means that the same license is able to cope with the FOSS definitions, even that of FSF.
Thanks in advance