[M3devel] The so called "The Emerging JavaScript Revolution" CS jokes

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 6 22:57:55 CEST 2011

Hi all:
I can't criticize just if of my own criteria I can't stand an affirmation, but sometimes people make jokes that sadly became truth, see:

http://links.techwebnewsletters.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MzcwMDk2MjMS1&r=MjIxNTU4ODA2MQS2&j=MTExMzQzNzMxS0&mt=1&rt=0

Well, if we are talking revolution, we can't just omit the software crisis, I don't know Rodney what's about his article, but just if matters to them, the idea is trying to "safe" JavaScript is based on a Modula-3 based program.
By the way I found how we can avoid the sources of unsoundness in it (same source for ESC technology also for Java...)
http://www.google.com/patents?id=OLcLAAAAEBAJ

Perhaps we could boost this JavaScript revolution with a Modula-3 based proving engine, don't you think?

In other affairs, if one of you have any interest of comp newsgroups, we could make some sort of subgroup for this interests, so we don't botter unnecessarily here?

Thanks in advance