[M3devel] The so called "The Emerging JavaScript Revolution" CS jokes

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 9 01:13:22 CEST 2011

Hi all:
I think if you admit something is wrong here you quickly realize you don't don't even need a full language to make a revolution with it, you just need to see what went wrong and when, and if you look that then, you see that SUN was working hard Modula-3 until it was closed down DEC-SRC, later the consequences of one thing became everything else in this terms (e.g Obliq JavaScript). If not why Obliq ç-calculus is used to try to fix JavaScript
Can you see and can you imagine where we would be if the chain of events could and would be different, I think a crisis you see coming when something went wrong, can you realize then (I don't know, someones did like the M3 old friend I always talk about), it was Java the problem (I don't think so, but ignorance and disbelief I do think, that's when things went wrong in CS, now I don't want to talk about AI in general, others know that better than me).
Check this for other applications of type systems:
http://www.laputan.org/pub/washington/postscript/hayes.ps

The reason you should understand is because in the time the machines were another history, anything like today's big and useless in terms of theoretical needs:
https://lists.iai.uni-bonn.de/pipermail/swi-prolog/2010/003065.html

Thanks in advance