[M3devel] The so called "The Emerging JavaScript Revolution" CS jokes

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 9 23:47:45 CEST 2011

HI all:
Even you can go even earlier than that to see what was the market around 80s:
ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/documentation/misc/A2_DOCS_GENIELAMP1.pdf

Like ~84 or so, it is claimed Modula-3 was working in Mainframes and Minicomputers, the long time friend had access in a Phillips Professional visit in Netherlands to such systems, where he learned Unix of first hand, this theory would explain as in his country (COL) we didn't have much notice of this things more than in some Calculus Centers Mainframes, sometimes managed by foreign or isolated workers and later all computing directly jumped into Micros in Computer Labs, but I would like to know what happened in other LA countries, or overseas and in US, that would explain us better the theory of the "missing minis" here and "lack" of user-base.
Thanks in advance