[M3devel] Is CM3 Modula-3 dynamic binding done at RT being formalized?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 16 21:01:08 CEST 2011

Hi all:
If it isn't it must be worked out I offer myself to do that but anyway, if folks don't dare to comment on that ... but will do my best possible effort to have such thing in a proposal fashion for the public, as nobody seemed very interested in the topic as for now.
In other things I want to talk also given that Obliq has the best "testbed" for the current times, an own calculus, and own Cloud VM implementation, and lots of research in ambients, languages and platforms, just to believe is incredible If I may say so. I spoke recently by email with DR Luca Cardelli, he told me it could be good for the language to have some rework and make it free to see what happens next, I believe that we could really make the contra-revolution of this times, with Modula-3 and its derivatives as for example Obliq. Or better to say, and re-re-evolution, that is the next one.

Thanks in advance