[M3devel] Fw: Modula-3 questions

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 19 20:00:25 CEST 2012

Hi all:
In terms of literature I believe by the long lapsus of history that has gone after that book, you don't need to understand much of it to notice that some  people don't realize the language as of tremendous historic value, aided by negligent community outside. BTW Python it's one of the few that recognize its strong influence over it.
But talking about history and then what happened, this matcvhes with what we are seeing: "Conferences, on how to program Object Oriented Programming"; my goodness, this is the Modula-3 history, what else are they looking for?
Thanks in advance