[M3devel] Fw: Modula-3 questions

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 19 21:20:54 CEST 2012

Hi all:
In my native country (Colombia/South America) there isn't problem about redistributing copyrighted material provided that it is not for profit purposes. Or having acquirement rule in EU countries, (though the aftermath of Trading agreements might overcome that as well) might facilitate photocopies or microfilm distribution.
In any case it will need some sort of Modula-3 foundation or something to validate the use of that material I guess.
I like the idea of having it to use over Internet for instance in Amazon, etc, but I guess lobbying would be required. Having said that, DEC-SRC building in Palo Alto is being occupied by Amazon research Division according to Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEC_Systems_Research_Center

I didn't make it to California, but I'm certain that we should go and ask over there.

Thanks in advance