[M3devel] Support for UTF-8 and email protocols

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 23 23:46:53 CEST 2012

Hi all:
Support of basics is there but there isn't too much in examples, etc.
WIDECHAR type is the basic building block for your UTF support, but you need to be wise, somehow, it is still untested by most of us.
Support for the protocol on that eagerly needs work, I don't any known free coded server system that is portable for truth, so I'd guess that unless somebody needed it, nobody has yet one client for Modula-3 or such.
Instead there could be an approach but it's too much top-down using GenVoca coming from Avoca OS written in Modula-3 for writing network protocols.
I hope it helps.
Thanks in advance