[M3devel] higher level m3cg?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 21 21:26:49 CEST 2012

I don't see why C will be a problem. Performance of the compiler or the generated code? Our current system is bad on both fronts already, but nobody seems to notice. And yes it does look easy. I don't know why it'd cause craziness. M3cc is hardly writing our own & has serious shortcomings: stock debugging, exception handling...

 - Jay (briefly/pocket-sized-computer-aka-phone)