[M3devel] Think we need a new release.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 10 21:21:26 CET 2012

Hi all:
It's not correct to release a product for bug fixing (unless is ESC annotations), but because that can be embarrassing, of course SW Engineering based on that is just ridiculous (and by the way the release cycle is something that community should decide, I agree with the idea of that way of releasing "bug fixes" rather than functional implementation correction and documentation in the other side).
But in any event, the idea of experimental platforms is not bad at all in a new release, since several backends have been like that and so, it needs to give more thought if it's  valuable  or not is debatable.
Thanks in advance