[M3devel] Think we need a new release.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Feb 11 00:30:23 CET 2012

Hi all:
Modula-2+ distributed compiler didn't require languages changes but extensive testing and some distributed setting, which is why you need some sort of engineering process, at least is what I think that happens.
If you don't want dynamic compilation/interpretation that's up to one's needs, but currently most compilers do have some sort of dynamic interpretation capabilities, and being Modula-3 and innovative platform, it must have one. That's again what I think. I guess the way of not interrupting is just is m3-obliq stuff (since it's the scripting expression of Modula-3 RT) and prepare for the needed changes in the next big release. So for me would be like v 5.10 < 6.0
Thanks in advance