[M3devel] Think we need a new release.

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 14 02:21:23 CET 2012

> I really do think the low level of activity in both the language
> and its implementations reflects their having been done well to begin
> with.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to sell that idea.  A lot of
> people think like that division manager.
I agree.But there is still work to do.Mainly increase portability and decrease platform-dependentness.    backend: such as via the existing M3x86, or LLVM     library: cooperative suspend   And/or at least update to newer gcc.  Improve debugging with stock gdb.  A C-generating backend should ease installation and integration into distributions and such, since there could be a more "tradtional" Csource.tar.gz...  - Jay > Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:31:04 -0600