[M3devel] Think we need a new release. C target

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Tue Feb 14 12:20:52 CET 2012

I did not agree with this before… But having met mindset "but we unserrrstand C"+"who will maintain than"+"we can't control that module code"… I agree now :).

With C target we don't have to worry about gcc internal changes and we can shield our customer of horrible non-C nature of product we are selling :).

Question is: Can we pass enough information to object/executable to allow us source level debugging of Modula-3?