[M3devel] Think we need a new release. C target

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 15 01:23:58 CET 2012

You don't need a C standard, you just need to work with a few C compilers. Really not difficult. Also #line directives would be key part of debugging. Also, debugger expression evaluation would use C syntax, and, worse, object model would show through. It might help to produce C++ instead. Anyway, I'm sure it is a good idea. Just have to find lots of time...

 - Jay (phone)