[M3devel] Think we need a new release. C target

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Feb 18 23:40:29 CET 2012

Hi all:
Interestingly Java had (along ago) UNSAFE extensions into the language:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.general/browse_thread/thread/bdbaaafa49579931/d9a25710e7e1cdc4%3Fq%3D%2522David%2BChase%2522%23d9a25710e7e1cdc4&ei=iGwTS6eaOpW8Qpmqic0O&sa=t&ct=res&cd=49&source=groups&usg=AFQjCNGAFKXr0Lh9Zhp47J8i8nnVUMePyw

I insist we should get back the Original test suite of SUN, this would help so much the Modula-3 RT (remember this guys worked hard in Modula-3 until the compiler got unsupported or at least until they thought it wouldn't get that much support).

Thanks in advance