[M3devel] Think we need a new release. C target

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 20 22:02:08 CET 2012

Hi all:
in the other way Jay has proposed could be realized nicely with M3CG to extend CLEF compiler to do that, making type inference explicit could aid the JVM smartly check the IL to avoid gcc IR step and add extended static checking on it, to check for lower level RT errors in case it's necessary to. For instance check integer overflows, etc.
Thanks in advance