[M3devel] Think we need a new release. C target

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Feb 19 19:43:23 CET 2012

Hi all:
Thankfully some theoretical work towards unifying JavaScript Object model to the one of Obliq (did some work on that), and some of the harder work has been done in optimization (Google V8, Safari, etc) and JS VM has been written in JavaScript, then I still don't get why we can't if both theoretically and practically has been done.
I have studied in some form the JVM and I can say very clearly that it's a CISC architecture, I don't see too much of the object model in it bundled (like Uniform treatment of Integer, Scalar types and just the fact that vectorial types are like so, makes conclude that).
Thanks in advance