[M3devel] License compatibility

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 2 04:51:35 CEST 2012

Hi all:
technically they were binary license compatibles, I see you take too hard what I say thanks, but don't think so hard about this.
But in the need of that you can use the compiler type checking for Modula-3, so most of what you say is true, also if the compiler is compatible perhaps would be question for Eric Muller, who wrote parts of it, the nice thing about Modula-3 was that it was everything object oriented (which is what Java claims about its System).
Thanks in advance