[M3devel] A question for our language lawyers

Dirk Muysers dmuysers at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:06:31 CEST 2012

I reread ParseParams.m3 and, yes, they initialise the array of booleans.
One should never trust one's memory, especially past a certain age. Yet
I am sure having seen one of the library modules relying on zero initialisation.
For my excuse, I never (except an occasional INC, where C would use ++)
place two statements on the same line, so when I quickly browse through some
code, the second statement often escapes my eyes. Nevertheless the
initialisation question was worth to be mentionned.