[M3devel] A question for our language lawyers

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Jul 7 14:57:03 CEST 2012

Hi all:
yes, it could be, but VAXen and Alpha's I believe it did not cause the wrong behavior to show that  incorrect initialization at  start time, that most part of it trust on it (Alphas just throw an exception to show that it was changed).
I didn't know it was wrong for sure, but I guess that confirms the initialization code is not working by vicious value initialization.
Did you see the Baby Modula-3 (in p.10 - 11, s 3.1 - Relation to Modula-3) it says you can do overriding at the type level overriding of fields to override defaults?
Thanks in advance