[M3devel] .debs for modula 3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Jun 7 18:06:53 CEST 2012

Hi all:
Encouraging. What about a chip cipher sign from the repository?
I like the idea of the signing of the deb, if I had a utility to sign them by yourself or Elego folks who want to recreate them there (I think this is mostly perl )guys?
http://www.advogato.org/article/750.html

A different question is whether their sharing of packages is accepted by Elego admin since most of the development occurs not only there so you know, so use a center development or distributed (only DEC-SRC used their Vesta to sign cache builds but maybe others used it in DEC-*, etc).

Thanks in advance