[M3devel] missing m3gdb?

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Tue Jun 19 18:55:16 CEST 2012

That was my fallback plan, and I'd still have to recompile it so it
would access current libraries on Debian.

What I wanted to know was whether it was intentional to leave the
debugger out of the current .deb-building script (because, perhaps, that
it didn't work).

And as I've said before, recompiling frmo source is too much work
for a  beginner.  Not that I class myself as a beginner anymore.  but
if, for example, I'd want to submit a video game written in Modula 3 to
an open-source video-game competition, the judges would have to be able
to run it on their machines, and they would be beginners.

So if the development-source doesn't build a working .deb, I'll build
one from 5.8.6.

But if I didn't bungle the .deb build, and the m3gdb isn't a known bug,
it probably warrants some attentioin, by someone, someday..

-- hendrik

The LINUXLIBC6 problem may just be a problem with an incomplete build.
I've restarted it after installing postgresql (which was holding things
up), and it's compiling, comppiling, and compiling now.

But I really had thought the AMD64 Linux build has good, and it seemed
not to be.

-- hendrik