[M3devel] Windows, Unicode file names

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 25 22:46:18 CEST 2012

Somewhat but not fully.  Text.Length should fetch a stored length. As I'm sure it already does.That length should always be correctly maintained. Same as today.Adding one extra nul at the end doesn't invalidate the data.std::string has the same properties -- c_str() can on-demand append a terminal nul,but there could also be one in the string itself.I understand it is a bit wierd.  Maintaining a terminal nul does add cost that might be wasted.And reduces the capacity by one.It could be on-demand, I guess.   - Jay