[M3devel] quake c_source, gcc -I directive

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Mar 25 00:37:49 CET 2012

Hi all:
I thought the c_source file had to be named in the same way your modula-3 sources (src), but for any other purposes like finding utilities inside your src tree src/D
But if that's not the implementation you need but to link against I had to actually call the var outside the Modula-3 environment to override it in Modula-3 system linker.

Thanks in advance