[M3devel] quake c_source, gcc -I directive

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Mar 25 00:41:31 CET 2012

c_source("file") will compile file.c in same directory as m3makefile with that line is. And put object in ../$TARGET/file.o

My question is, can I dd -I/sw/include so if my source has

#include <event2/event.h>

It will be found in /sw/include/event2/event.h

Of course, /usr/include, for system .h's, should work at same time.

dd