[M3devel] LONGINT

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Mar 10 22:22:35 CET 2012

Hi all:
I was reading a Embeddable Module modification to Oberon:
http://www1.chapman.edu/~radenski/research/papers/module.pdf

 based on the fact of the Modules being a central concept, so making Module types, etc, but thinking in it more what about Integer.T like Word.T DEC-SRC style Module naming scheme, etc? And furthermore, what about QuadWord, etc?
Let me know what do you think
Thanks in advance