[M3devel] libXaw.so.6 again

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun May 13 20:06:44 CEST 2012

Hi all:
I think the packages in deb already do that so.6, so.7 thing for that purposes, you don't need to that for yourself, I believe.
Likewise, would be nicer if we could just relink a single executable for both kind of systems, both 32-bit and 64-bit, if there were 32-bit INTEGER and ADDRESS and 128-bit LONGINT and LONGADDRESS and 128-bit LONGCARD I think it could make a better precision arithmetic or double-length at less.
Thanks in advance