[M3devel] Success with libXaw.so.7, but more help needed.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue May 15 18:37:08 CEST 2012

Hi all:
I agree, but wherever they depended on must be configured by hand >= so.7 or around base versions >= so.6, so maybe just create a link command cm3 -relink to use a grater version, sometimes I have seen linker warnings at compile time so kind of show dependencies linker if possible at compile time should help.
Win32 older version m3loader go option help says ' CmdFunc { "go", "", "Relink any new modules, then run", go } }; '
The all program module by module, so this could be better than that, but we must redistribute (to the extent possible) pre-compiled versions of major or minor sub-versions. Besides work in the experimental version for UNIX.
Thanks in advance