[M3devel] C99 FloatMode stuff

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu May 17 18:18:52 CEST 2012

Hi all:
I believe they are in system limits.h aren't they.
BTW, such max value should be violated by RT checks for the same value? If it isn't then you need to use a long address value to represent its numerical value without violating anything, right? Anyway you would need an unsigned Word for doing that, that is a LongWord.
Thanks in advance.